Dental Implant & Dental Bridges
Restoring Your Perfect Smile at Coons Family Dental
Dental implants are permanent replacements for your missing teeth. We pride ourselves in our restorative treatments, making us known as the best Implant dentist in Folsom, CA. Often, we receive patients who are scared of surgical procedures. While no surgery is entirely risk-free, we follow an evidence-based risk assessment approach.
Our dental professionals are always willing to help you regain your oral beauty and functions. So, we offer personalized implant and bridge solutions depending on each patient’s need, whether for a single tooth, multiple teeth, or an absolute-mouth restoration.
Why Choose Implants and Bridges?
Are you confused about whether you should get a dental implant or not? Let’s take a look at how dental implants could be a beneficial treatment option.
Restore Function and Aesthetics
We know the importance of both the function and aesthetics of your smile. Our dental implants and bridges are highly effective in restoring your teeth’ natural look and functionality. This innovative solution allows you to regain the ability to eat, speak, and confidently smile. Our skilled dental professionals are dedicated to ensuring that your implants or bridges blend seamlessly with your existing teeth, providing a smile that looks great and functions flawlessly.
Long-lasting and Durable
We understand the significance of investing in durable tooth replacement options that can withstand the demands of everyday use. Dental implants and bridges are known for their durability and longevity. They are made with top-notch materials to offer exceptional strength and function like natural teeth.
Improved Oral Health
Missing teeth significantly affect your oral health. Some common issues that may arise include teeth movement and gum disease. You can maintain proper alignment and protect your jawbone structure by getting implants and bridges. This restorative solution promotes oral health and enhances your oral aesthetics.
Enhanced Comfort and Stability
We understand that comfort and stability are essential when considering tooth replacement options. Dental implants and bridges are designed to fit seamlessly with your natural teeth and bite, providing optimal comfort and stability. Unlike removable dentures, implants eliminate the need for adhesive or worries about slippage, allowing you to speak and eat with confidence.
Our skilled dental team ensures a precise fit and bite alignment, ensuring exceptional comfort and functionality. Meanwhile, bridges restore the natural chewing function by replacing missing teeth and evenly distributing bite forces. With our expertise and attention to detail, you can expect implants and bridges that look and feel natural while providing the comfort and stability you deserve.
Boosted Confidence and Self-esteem
Missing teeth can affect your self-confidence and overall quality of life. And we want our patients to be proud of their smiles. That’s why our implant and bridge solutions go beyond restoring your smile’s physical aspects; they also positively impact your confidence and self-esteem. Bridges can transform your oral appearance by filling the gaps in your smile, giving you a beautiful and complete set of teeth.
With a restored smile, you can feel more confident in social and professional settings, freely expressing yourself without hesitation. Our compassionate dental professionals will help you achieve a beautiful, radiant smile that boosts your overall well-being, ultimately improving your quality of life.
Implant and Bridge Treatment Process
We provide a comprehensive and personalized treatment journey to ensure the success of your implant or bridge procedure. Here’s what our standard procedure looks like:
- Initial Consultation: During your first dentist visit, our dental team will thoroughly examine your oral health, particularly your gum and bone condition. This information will help us create a customized treatment plan tailored to your case.
- Implant Placement or Bridge Preparation: We will surgically place the titanium implant posts into your jawbone if you opt for dental implants. We will prepare the adjacent teeth supporting the bridge structure for bridge treatment.
- Healing Period: After implant placement, a healing period, approximately three to four months, is necessary to allow the implants to fuse with the jawbone through a process called osseointegration. We will provide temporary restorations to maintain aesthetics and functionality during this time.
- Prosthetic Design and Placement: Once the implants fully integrate with the jawbone, we will take Dental impressions to create your custom-made prosthetic teeth. For bridges, the prosthetic teeth are fabricated and meticulously crafted to match your natural teeth’ color, shape, and size. We will attach a porcelain tooth to the implant two to three weeks later for a permanent restoration.
- Follow-up Care: Regular follow-up appointments are essential to monitor the success of your implants or bridges and ensure your oral health remains optimal. Our dental team will guide you on proper oral hygiene practices and schedule routine check-ups to maintain the longevity and performance of your restorations.
Implants & Bridges at Coons Folsom Dentist: Your Path to a Beautiful Smile
At Coons Folsom Dentist, we specialize in optimal implant and bridge solutions that can transform smiles. We address dental implants with advanced technology and the latest techniques. Learn more about our implant dentistry service, and how we can help you achieve your oral goals.
Start your journey towards a complete, beautiful smile. Call us at (916) 983-2262 or request a consultation today.
Is A Dental Implant Safe?
Yes. Dental implants are predictable and safe. We have been providing implants for several years, and our patients agree that these implants are excellent options to replace missing teeth.
How Long Does It Take To Get Dental Implants?
The entire dental implant process takes an average of four to eight months. However, the healing time differs for each patient, which could extend the procedure to a year.
How Long Do Implants Last?
Implants can last a lifetime if you adopt proper maintenance and oral hygiene practices. We will guide you to develop habits and behaviors that will promote longevity.
Which Is Better, Implants Or Bridges?
An implant is typically the best option for replacing single or multiple missing teeth. But, in some cases where the missing tooth has no sufficient bone support for implants, dental bridges work the best.
Can Dental Bridges Be Removed Like Dentures?
No. Dental bridges are fixed replacements for your teeth. This feature enables a natural feel and stability. Bridges are usually removed by professionals only.